For one of our key clients globally, we are recruiting for a Regional Marketing and Communications Manager – APAC to be based in Hong Kong.
- This role is mainly responsible for strategy and implementation of all communications programmes across the APAC region aligned with the firm’s global initiatives.
- In charge of spearheading programmes aimed at building up a distinct branding, profile and reputation of the group across key areas within the region.
- Provide guidance, advice and support to senior management on client relationship management matters as well as identifying and articulating key messages both internally and externally.
- Lead all other initiatives including preparing communications materials, website content management for APAC, evaluating events and conferences for strategic branding opportunities, etc.
- Support business development and other marketing projects in the business.
- Extensive experience and track record in leadership and strategic roles within communications, marketing and/or public relations ideally in the professional services industry
- Highly strategic with an equal drive to successfully execute initiatives giving high attention to detail as needed
- Strong communicator with proven convincing and influencing skills and natural ability to engage with senior level management
- Proven leadership skills and equally efficient as a team player
- Highly sociable and creative and innovative producing memorable events for branding strategies
- Experienced in the financial services and/or legal services industry will be highly preferred
If you are keen on accelerating your career in an organization with leading edge marketing, communications and business development strategies, feel free to send in your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +852 5698 8112.