A global financial services client, is looking for an experienced digital professional to implement Brand and Communications strategies for the APAC region. The focus of this role is to develop social media strategies and content that reinforce and support the overall brand and communications campaigns. Fluency in English is essential and Chinese would be advantageous.
- Develop the regional digital communications strategy for a global, Asset Management business
- Create social campaigns to build brand image and support the overall brand and communications campaigns
- Min 8 years’ experience. Strong English language skills are essential and Chinese would be advantageous.
- Develop and drive the digital communications strategy across both external and internal channels.
- Create engaging and original content for social media platforms and develop and implement social media procedures and perfomance measures.
- Increase clients’ engagement and the firms brand effectiveness across the region.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional groups such as Sales, Marketing and Investment teams to leverage social media to generate brand awareness on the company’s capabilities
- Drive targeted traffic to all digital platforms and lead the development of social media procedures and performance measures.
- Create engaging multimedia content that can be used as internal communications tool.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- 8-10 years of experience in digital communications and content development, preferably in Financial sector.
- Proven experience in interacting within online communities and platforms, actively raising the profile of a brand on LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube etc.
- Degree in Communications, Journalism or Marketing.
- Fluency in English with excellent writing skills . Chinese language (reading and writing) is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential
For more information about this role or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch on +852 5698 8112
#DigitalCommunications #SocialMedia #AssetManagament